Rural Livestock Property Sold
Passed in. Offers Sought Now! 319 Acre Riverfront Paradise
Property ID 1845871One of South East Queensland's best rural lifestyle properties.
No! This peaceful and very private farm is a Lease property through South East Queensland Water. Expect to pay half of what similar quality rural lifestyle properties sell for. That's right... HALF!! But only for one buyer.
• 85 minutes to the Brisbane CBD
• Woodford 17km & Kilcoy 10km
• Sealed roads get you to the property entrance.
Water: "Driftn-in" is a proven drought proof riverfront farm:
• Approximately 2.3 kilometres of prime frontage to the Stanley River, the Brisbane River's main tributary
• Approximately one kilometre of frontage to Mary Smokes Creek
• 20Ha licence to pump from the river for irrigation
• Riparian access for stock and domestic
• Four of the five water tanks in the home paddock are interconnected and carry approximately 26,000 gallons in total.
• The vast majority of the farm is cleared, east facing, river flat grazing land
• The owner advises the fertile pastures, without irrigation, can accommodate 80 to 100 cows and their calves year round in most seasons.
• Noteworthy from any position on the entire farm
• Particularly from the elevated positions of the homestead and the separate cottage
• Striking Mount Archer hangs over the property to the south, with the Stanley River, the ranges of Conondale Range National Park and the distant Glasshouse Mountains to the north.
• Well-located and shaded timber cattle yards with covered concrete race, vet crush & loading ramp
• Lockable 5 bay shed
• Long covered breezeway, with a bathroom - ideal for a large caravan or motorhome.
• "Driftin-in" uniquely offers not one but three serviceable airstrips
• The main strip is about 900 metres long, fenced and has excellent clearway at both ends
• The two other strips are each 500 metres in length
• Two large hangars (20 x 16 metres and 19 x 16 metres)
• Lovely comfortable 1920 Queenslander, renovated in 2000
• Set in established private gardens
• Offers both old charm and a fresh modern country look
• Polished timber flooring is impressive, as is the large kitchen
• Large north and east facing covered timber deck is probably the most used area in the home. The views from here are worth an inspection alone
• Importantly the lease period has recently been extended to 2046!
The owner, who has enjoyed "Driftn-in" for the last 22 years, is crystal clear in her decision to sell right now.