Stunning Executive Rural Estate… Owners Bought Elsewhere!
Property ID 1893357This stunning 166-acre farm close to both Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast is very aptly named - Haranel, meaning Mountain of God. This is an idyllic country estate for many exceptional reasons but two in particular:
1) It's very unique location, and size of the farm for its location - 166 very fertile, predominantly cleared and well watered acres in the elevated and peaceful country setting of beautiful Mount Mee
2) The stunning large executive residence & arguably the best home at Mount Mee, along with other quality farm improvements.
• The beautiful and fertile hinterland between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast
• 1,600 feet above sea level
• Brisbane is an hour away, its International Airport closer, the electric train just 20 minutes and only 45 minutes to the nearest surf beach
• Renowned for its productive farmland, rich volcanic soils, lush pastures, unique climate (with cool clean air), high rainfall and wonderful views
• Small village with a laid back rural community - like it was 50 years ago.
Mount Mee is renowned for its high carrying capacity country and "Haranel" is no exception - all ex dairy country and ideal for cattle grazing and fattening. The lush pastures can comfortably run 80+ breeders plus calves year-round.
A first-class home, built to a builder's own high engineered specifications and with attention to detail throughout!
• The single level Queenslander home was built just 5 years ago in 2013
• Sits on a large level plateau on top of the hill, and commands views in all directions. These stunning views of Moreton Bay and the surrounding mountains, farmland, creeks and valleys inspired the dream to design and build a special home that would both encapsulate the magnificent views but also to share with a large extended family & their many guests
• The wrap around verandah provides multiple sites to sit and soak in the ever-changing views, and the large open plan living area with the striking wood burning fireplace is the hub of the home
• There are two separate bedroom wings and the 6 bedrooms, all with their own ensuite, were designed to accommodate up to 4 people
• The beautiful kitchen is fitted with quality European appliances
• The polished hardwood timber flooring throughout is especially noteworthy.
• Swimming pool with spa
• Double carport
• Low maintenance gardens
• Steel cattle yards
• Large 6 bay shed - incorporates a 2 storey, 2 bedroom, fully self contained comfortable managers' quarters.
• Spring fed permanent creek. A family favourite activity is a campfire and picnic down by the quiet and shady waterfall, the trickle of the water so soothing and restful and ideal on a hot summer's day for a swim
• 3 x 27,500 litre water tanks
• Envious 55" annual rainfall.
Owners Bought Elsewhere
• The owners are relocating for family reasons and have just unconditionally bought and take possession in July
• As a result, they require "Haranel" to be sold now and so offer stunning "Haranel" for genuine sale, thus creating an unrivalled lifestyle and cattle farming opportunity for one family
• Rarely does such a quality rural property with such a combination come onto the market.
Auction: 10.30am, Friday July 6th, 2018 at Level 26, 'One One One', 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane City. (If not sold prior).
Inspections: Sundays from 10.30 to 11.30am (commencing Sunday 10th June, 2018) or by appointment.