Rural for Auction
Beautiful, but Affordable 400 Acre Farm - Under 90 Minutes Brisbane CBD
Property ID 1904089Middlemount, at 414 acres yet only 60 minutes to Brisbane's International Airport, is an outstanding yet very affordable property, offering a rural lifestyle of this size rarely found so close to Brisbane. The quality pastures and especially the water on offer is a "walk in the park" to any cattlemen.
• Sited in the highly productive and renowned area of Sandy Creek
• One hour from both the Brisbane Airport (non- stop door to door) and the beautiful beaches of the Sunshine Coast
• Woodford is just 18 kilometres away, Kilcoy even less
• Sealed roads get you to both of the property entrances
• Because of the properties proximity to these major cites, important facilities (shopping, schools, medical including hospital and entertainment) are all within easy reach.
• This is an ex-dairy cattle property
• A perfect balance of cleared and well shaded country
• More than half of Middlemount's 414 acres are a fine example of quality cleared undulating grazing country
• Over 50 acres of this acreage is ideally suitable for other horticulture purposes
• Balance 200 or so acres are heavily grassed well shaded country and suitable for grazing cattle. These sheltered areas are also very well suited for winter grazing
• Paddocks were seeded with improved pasture in 2002. These grasses are now very well established and include Green Panic, Blue grass, Kikuyu, Wynn Cassia, other native grasses and Legumes
• This is ideal breeding country.
• Importantly the cattle farm has been destocked for the last 7 months ready for sale
• As a result, the farm currently has an abundant amount of feed.
• The property has excellent water
• Serviced by 14 dams - 4 being spring fed
• Good bore (potable)
• Middlemount is referred to as "a no stress water property"
• The outstanding large main dam near the home is worth an inspection alone.
• As a direct result of the country and water on offer, Middlemount has an excellent carrying capacity for its size
• Consistently carrying more than 100 breeders plus progeny.
• Laneway system, cattle yards with crush & ramp, 3 phase power and good shedding.
Home & Views
• Comfortable family timber homestead
• 3 bedrooms, study and 2 bathrooms
• Long and wide covered front deck is just a stunning location for relaxing and family meals
• Additional outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the home, sited amongst the numerous established fruit trees, offers picturesque vistas over both the large main dam and farm and onto the unique peaks, spurs and striking escarpments of the surrounding Conondale Ranges
• In fact, from any part of the entire property there are commanding rural views. Just another reason Middlemount is such a beautiful farm.
• The homestead area is surrounded by a wonderful combination of very mature trees, including a large stunning 80-year-old fig tree and numerous towering white gum trees
• Large variety of colourful shrubs, rose gardens and many various varieties of mature fruit trees.
• Scheduled for 10.30am, Friday 27th July 2018
• Level 26, One One One', 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
• If not sold prior.
• By Open Farm' on Sundays 10.30 to 11.30am (commencing Sunday 1st July 2018)
• By appointment.
• Have enjoyed Middlemount immensely since 2006
• Both are crystal clear in their decision to sell right now and relocate close to their family.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.